Les orgues de  Paris
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0  © 2018 Vincent Hildebrandt                                      ACCUEIL                 A-C           

Charenton-Le-Pont,

Saint-Pierre 

3 Rue Alfred Savouré, 94220 Charenton-le-Pont 1891 - Aristide Cavaillé-Coll

1941 - Jean Reinburg

1988 - Adrien Maciet

II/16 - transmissions mécaniques

composition (source: paroisse.charenton.free.fr/)

 
Saint Pierre  was built between 1857 and 1859 by architect Claude Naissant, to replace the old church of Saint-Pierre de Conflans. In 1882, following disputes between the commune of Paris and the Catholic clergy, City Hall had engraved on the façade the inscriptions "Liberty, equality, fraternity" and "communal property". In 1916 two new aisles were built on both sides of the building. They are connected by an ambulatory which goes around the back of the building.

Organiste titulaire

Jean Guilcher

Concerts

Regularly

Messes avec orgue

Samedi 6.30 PM, Dimanche 11.00 AM, 6.30 PM Vidéo Jean Guilcher
The organ was built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll in 1891 and inaugurated by Charles Marie WIidor. In 1941 John Reinburg renovated the instrument, adding a Plein Jeu. In 1998 Adrien Maciet carried out a restoration and removed the Plein Jeu of Reinburg.
Les orgues de Paris

Charenton-Le-

Pont, Saint-Pierre 

3 Rue Alfred Savouré, 94220 Charenton-le-Pont 1891 - Aristide Cavaillé-Coll

1941 - Jean Reinburg

1988 - Adrien Maciet

II/16 - transmissions mécaniques

composition (source: paroisse.charenton.free.fr/)

Saint Pierre  was built between 1857 and 1859 by architect Claude Naissant, to replace the old church of Saint-Pierre de Conflans. In 1882, following disputes between the commune of Paris and the Catholic clergy, City Hall had engraved on the façade the inscriptions "Liberty, equality, fraternity" and "communal property". In 1916 two new aisles were built on both sides of the building. They are connected by an ambulatory which goes around the back of the building. The organ was built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll in 1891 and inaugurated by Charles Marie WIidor. In 1941 John Reinburg renovated the instrument, adding a Plein Jeu. In 1998 Adrien Maciet carried out a restoration and removed the Plein Jeu of Reinburg.

Organiste titulaire

Jean Guilcher

Concerts

Regularly

Messes avec orgue

Saturday 6.30 PM, Sunday 11.00 AM, 6.30 PM Vidéo Jean Guilcher
ORGUES DE PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt     ACCUEIL      A-C